Thursday 20 February 2014

Recent Designs, Web & Animation

Hi guys, keeping on top my social media marketing! some screen shots of recent work. 

Even though I help others market themselves I find it hard to be objective about my own marketing.. see below text for my own flyer following the A.I.D.A principles Attention, Interest, Desire & Action.


START draft1 

Headline: Targeted message
- Run your own business or starting up?

Attention Grabber:
In these digital times, you only have a few seconds to hold your potential customers attention. 
why isn't you're phone isn't ringing as much as it should.

Keep Interest
Decisions to buy your product or work with you are made emotionally and justified by logic, ensure your visual communication gets people excited.

Facts - Mates rates
You wouldn't get your mate to design & build your kitchen?  Having the tools.. a saw and a hammer doesn't make a good carpenter! 

Desire
Your success and standards are the average of the people you always hang around with...hang around with the best. Ash :-)

Call to Action:
Some times just a small tweak in your message can get the phones ringing, I will do free brand appraisal,  message you are out sending out. (offer ends 28th Feb 2014)

Inbox, text 07985 590 114 or email ash@ashk.co.uk

END

How did I do? did I convince you.. lol... feedback welcome.

Warmest

Ash

EBN: logo Design


Lite Waves Community Project: Website Design
Coding, and Splash page Animation

Jerrard Wayne Creatives: Animated Trailer

Sandy Paris PR: Logo Design


Jackee Holder: Interactive PDF Brochure


Logo Design


Flyer and Pop Up Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment